How do I tell you that I’m moving home?
You can inform us from 7 days before your move and up to 14 days after you move to tell us where you're moving from and give us your new address.
To complete the home move process you'll need:
- The date you're moving
- Your meter readings on the day you move
- Your account number (if known)
- The address you're leaving
- Your credit or debit card details to pay your final bill
- Your new/forwarding address
- Bank account details if you wish to set up a direct debit at your new address
- Contact details for the Landlord/Letting Agent at your new/old address (if applicable)
- The name of the new occupier at your old address (if known)
You can complete your details online, or contact us
Rate this entry
Was this helpful to you?